четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

JIN AKANISHI AINARUHOUE DOWNLOAD

I'msoooglad I got to hear Jin finally sing Japanese! All of the people lined up there had aclearview of the backdoor to the venue. That will be me! Jin started out the concert pretty strong you guys all know what songs he generally played from other reports. He even threw his white Hoolum bracelet into the crowd! He put a lot of emotion into it as he sang! jin akanishi ainaruhoue

Uploader: Tem
Date Added: 2 March 2017
File Size: 30.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 91728
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The prepared effort labored into this album shows on virtually every track. We were lined up on the side of the building right next to the Regency Ballroom.

jin akanishi ainaruhoue

To the right, to the left, to the left, to the left Down up down up down up ainaruhouue down up up Down up down up down up down down up up. He interacted very well with the crowd!

jin akanishi ainaruhoue

Jij rest of the album was a bit of a hit and miss for me, but this is the track I lock the door and then dance to. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw security guards come out, as well as some manager come out with an umbrella.

Jin Akanishi - Ainaruhoue album mp3

Two opening acts, as you may well know. But dear lord, the worst had yet to come! I bought the US album but I want the bonus songs on the Japanese albums.

There are 9 tracks total. Vancouver Japonicana Fan report bambi-ified. That's What She Said.

J-Pop - Ainaruhoue (Jin Akanishi)

Jin Akanishi Channel V Japonicana. I felt really bad for the security guard—he had NO idea what to expect from these petite Asians. I fall in love with you again, man. I even brought an umbrella, but it somehow fell off of me as I walked through the city.

Jin Akanishi Ainaruhoue Single CD

I can pay for it if I have to. And the sexual overtones. He was wearing gray sweats, a dark jacket, and a tan beanie. Not sure what the big deal is about Jin Akanishi?

But not this month. He even threw his white Hoolum bracelet into the crowd! I resigned myself to standing off to the right of ainaruhour stage.

[PV] Jin AKanishi - Ainaruhoue - Watch or Download |

I wanted to make my opinion of it based on this event. It was an okay spot. Jin's SF con tonight! Okay, well back to the line…Organization of the line was fine…at first. Some girl 8ft away from me caught it!

I wanted more of him. XD It was a last minute decision. I leaned in to tell my friends that I think Jin might be in the car, or that it was someone else important in there. Well that was the case here. Randomly figuring I'd check iTunes and I'll be damnd!!!!!! Log in Sign up. It made me happy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий