суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

KDESVN DOWNLOAD

I'm using KDE 3. Thanks for all the hard work too, kdesvn is simply the best subversion frontend i have seen! Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. Copy them before on a safe place. I don't have such options and nothing is grey. kdesvn

Uploader: Garamar
Date Added: 27 October 2009
File Size: 61.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6020
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I went to Repository menu but could kdedvn find a command to mark folders ignored. Revert the folder as I described in my first step. Cause now i'm forced to use command line for svn commits and updates.

Could you add some progress bar to that? Sign up using Facebook.

kdesvn(1): Subversion client for KDE - Linux man page

Active 5 years, 8 months ago. Anybody else having the same problem? How do we handle problem users? Developers Apps Source link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work: You may use the bugtracker https: Looks like mailing lists a broken in general.

kdesvn

PodBrowser - Kfesvn Apps last update date: Because you have added the folder. On each file and folder I have icon with a green plus kdeevn and the status saying "locally added".

And I like the dolphin integration, a counterpart to tortisesvn. Looks like that kdesvn is build against other version of qt than running with The repo is empty.

I did not commit anything yet. I find them really annoying How shall I do it in kdesvn?

kdesvn

Any clues what's going on? But a view plugin in dolphin - I'll take a look. Ignore folder before first commit in kdesvn? It freeses and its imposible to say does it work or not.

kdesvn(1) - Linux man page

I just want a nice svn viewer, but I really don't need it everywhere. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. Just copied sources into kdesvn. But be aware that this will delete your file. I moved the code into kdesvn app and now I need to make a first commit.

I don't have such options and nothing is grey.

kdesvn (1) - Linux Man Pages

Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: Post as a guest Name. Look at the EDIT pls. It is possible that kdesvn does not offer all features kcesvn Subversion. I'm using KDE 3. So I cannon revert as revert option is disabled. Improving the question-asking experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий